This article contains details of Survivalist late-game content.
Alice Ivers is the deuteragonist of Survivalist and a survivor who lived in the Sonaran Desert along with her sister, Rosetta Ivers. Eventually, however, F.E.M.A. abducted her and began to experiment on her. Known as 'Patient X,' Alice's pancreas became unable to produce its own insulin, leaving Alice stricken with Type One Diabetes. However, she managed to escape, and was reunited with her sister, albeit briefly. Rosetta went to collect water from a nearby tower in Dejado, and she never returned. Thankfully, Joe Wheeler heard about a distress call, and put down Alice's sister, now infected with Red Strain. He and Alice joined up together and set up a base at Joe's bunker, her need for insulin constantly needing to be quenched.
Outcome 1; Dead:
The Survivalists are unable to supply Alice with a regular stream of insulin, and she dies a slow and painful death.
Outcome 2; Unknown:
Alice has guaranteed survival due to a steady amount of insulin coming in, but eventually the Survivalists run into F.E.M.A., and Clara Allison reveals that Alice is Patient X, and gives an even more heartbreaking truth: Alice has the invisible strain. She immediately runs off in the confusion, and leaves the Sonaran Desert for Vancouver. Joe leaves the desert either alone or with a closest friend to find her and get answers.
- Numerous counts of infected and possibly survivors
- Manuel Bullock (Caused, Alive; Zombified, Determinant)
- Robert Masterson (Caused, Alive; Zombified, Determinant)
- Chris Midkiff (Caused, Alive; Zombified, Determinant)
- Joe Champion (Caused, Alive; Zombified, Determinant)
- Wyatt Howe Sr. (Caused, Alive; Zombified, Determinant)
- Rosetta Ivers (Zombified, Determinant)
- Cassie Short (Zombified)
- Sam Nixon (Zombified, Determinant)
- Alice is the only diabetic character to appear in Survivalist.
Using the Brain Scanner on Alice reveals she has the invisible strain.
The scanner will read
SYSTEM ERROR: Data range was outside known limits!
Unlike Lou and Cashman, Alice will not turn on the player during normal gameplay.